We went to Ikea, the Coke museum, Antico for pizza, Ria's Bluebird for breakfast, a Braves game, and Lenox Square for some quick shopping.
The bear wouldn't put his arm around me. Sad.
Yeah, still no arm. See it hanging awkwardly by his side.
Then I realized, "No, the bear is not repulsed by me. This arm doesn't work."
Yay for fun friends and the Coke Bear!
They had one of the Olympic torches on site!
Logan's face here...priceless.
Will, being an avid sports fan & lifelong Braves fan, was pumped to be at
Turner Field to see Chipper & the rest of the Braves play!
New Braves tshirts!
Will was less than thrilled that we had matching Braves t-shirts, but I couldn't find his other one.
I think it's cute. And it's even cuter because this is the last photo of us taken before we knew about our baby on the way! (But I definitely had a feeling about Baby Shinnick's presence!)
No comments:
Post a Comment