31 January 2012

Christmas Festivities: Part 2

I don't have photos of all our Christmas events this year, which is such a shame. But we enjoyed eating with Will's dad's side of the family on Christmas Eve, before we headed to my parent's house. Then we woke up on Christmas morning and opened presents with Will's parents at their house and Ellen, Jeff, Caroline, and Harris via Skype. What a blessing technology can be sometimes! Then we enjoyed a full day of presents, food, family time, games, and reading (The Hunger Games!) at my Grammy and Pawpaw's house.

On New Year's Eve, we all trekked down to Lynnville, my dad's hometown. It's so beautiful there. When we get off the interstate and start driving down those curvy country roads, I start getting all nostalgic. I love Lynnville!

We took some random fun family pics outside of Colonel Littleton's shop. If you don't know who Colonel Littleton is...well, you better find out. He makes amazing pocket knives, wallets, and leather goods. This girl's got three pocket knives, and I've bought Will three since we've been together. If you ever need a gift for your husband, dad, brother, boyfriend, etc...check out his site!

Here are the pics from the day...










And if you made it this far in the post...I've got some big news to share tomorrow. So stop back by! And you can also check out the tutorial I did for an ombre cross stitch necklace on my crafting blog, Craft Day Is The Best Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment