30 January 2012

Christmas Festivities: Part 1

I know, this way overdue. Oh, well.

• • • • •

My brothers, sister, Will, and I went to the Titans' game on Christmas Eve.

High points include:

• literally bumping into Jordin Tootoo on the way in •
(I got so excited, I started whisper screaming his name)

• sitting really close up, thanks to my parents' •
(I've only ever sat in the nose bleeds)

Low points include:

• drinking watery hot chocolate •
(wish it had been Starbucks hot chocolate...mmm)

• not getting to eat cotton candy •
(the guy never came back to our section)








Then that night we had Christmas with my immediate family...

High points include:

• delicious food •

• wonderful company •

• watching Wilkes play with the pooping reindeer •
(it was a dinky plastic reindeer that poops jelly beans, and he was crazy about it)

Low points include:

• not having an awesome John Hewitt original Christmas sweatshirt to wear •
(he uses puff paint to create the world's best sweatshirts, maybe next year!)

• trying to take pictures of Wilkes •
(he is 4 and on the move...see below for the "best" ones we could get)



























No comments:

Post a Comment