01 February 2012

My Big News


I am beyond ecstatic. Since I was born and raised in Franklin and then stuck around for good, this is something I look forward to every year. I have been going to this festival since I was a small child. It's the highlight of my spring activities. I have always loved browsing through all the booths, eating the festival food (kettle corn and chicken on a stick!), and enjoying the crowded streets. And now I will have my very own booth at the Main Street Festival!!!

It's taking place at the end of April, so I've got plenty of time to prepare. Oh, who am I kidding! These couple months will fly by!! I've got to get to work!


3 comments:

  1. Whoohooo! So exciting, Caity! I'm even more excited that we'll be in town! You are going to have the best booth there, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!?!? That's incredible!!! Can't wait to come see you at your booth on MAIN STREET!!! So proud of you, Caity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is such great news! We're so excited for you and cant wait to come see you at the festival! :-)

    ReplyDelete