14 February 2012

To My Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day to my sweet husband, Will!


I have absolutely loved the 8 years we have been together, especially our 4 years of marriage! It sounds so cheesy to say you complete me...but you really do. I always notice it when you're away, because I eat like a bachelor because I don't know how to cook like you do. But when we're together, I feel inspired and able to help cook a yummy meal. Or how I can't sing on key, but you can. 

You are kind, generous, talented, and handsome...but mostly, I love your heart. I love the way you love Jesus. I love hearing you sing when you think no one's listening. Happy Valentine's Day, Will. Thanks for loving me so well and walking in this great adventure with me. I love you!






1 comment:

  1. So, I know this post is about Will, but I can't help but admire all your cute hair cuts and hair styles in these photos! I wish I had your hair!! :-)

    ReplyDelete