We have been so busy lately. And I mean SO BUSY. Will went to Atlanta for 5 days for a worship intensive weekend. I have been working as hard as I can on Main Street Festival. Will got sick for a week. Which meant I did all the cooking (I know some of you cook for your husbands all the time, I've just been so spoiled for all these years). And work at church is as busy as ever. I have a trip to Dallas on the radar and then one to Columbus in the works. No wonder we haven't finished our bathroom yet.
All these things in our life are good things. But we are getting worn out. Our current goal is finding ways to slow down in life. I think we have to learn how to say no to some things so that we can do more things with our friends and families.
But that's the hard part. Nothing we are doing is bad or unenjoyable. Any advice?
No advice here for that... we've got the same problem! But, keep us posted if you get any good tips. :)
ReplyDelete