I am a little over the coral/orange/red color rotation I have right now.
I am ready for some purples, neutrals, and dark reds. These are the ones I'm wishing for:Angora Cardi, Buy Me a Cameo, & Wrapped in Rubies.
I am ready to break out the boots!
And I am dreaming about these fleece-lined botas by Toms.
I know they aren't the cutest, most attractive shoes. But my feet get cold.
And when you work in an office with all men who include your husband
and his friends...well, looking cute at work isn't high on the priority list.
This necklace is from one of my favorite etsy shops, That Old Blue House 2.
They have the most interesting necklaces...old quilt scraps between glass,
vintage buttons soddered into charms, and more. I can't get enough of them!
I love me a good caramel macchiato when the air gets cool & the leaves change.
But in the hot hot summer...all I drink is iced coffee. And I'm ready for pumpkin
bread and a caramel macchiato.
Well, that's really all I was thinking about. I love summer, and I am not complaining about the heat. Rather I am dreaming about the fall. I am sure if I was sitting poolside right now I would not be writing about the fall. I would be soaking up some sun...I need to do that a few more times before I wish away the summer!
I have been working on my bucket list, I just haven't had a chance to upload my photos! And a very special nephew turned 4 this weekend...so I will be bringing that to the blog as well. Have a happy Sunday!




I'm so excited. Your list made me want to buy you all of this! You are very persuasive. Can't wait for fall too! I'm loving the chill in the air.
ReplyDelete