20 November 2012

Meet Hadley

I just ran across these sweet photos of my family meeting Hadley, our most recent addition. My brother, Will, and his wife, Molly, welcomed little Hadley into the world back in mid-August. Since they live in Chicago (boo), we didn't get to meet her until the end of September when they were here for a visit!

I know what you are thinking Hattie sounds a lot like Hadley. And it does. But I ran our name by Will and Molly, and they approved. And I think it's cute that they'll be so close in age and have close names, too!

We hadn't seen Wilkes in a couple months, Molly and Will in several months, and we had yet to meet Hadley so we were all kind of beside ourselves to be finally be together! And we were celebrating Dad's 60th Birthday!


Uncle John & Hadley  •  Uncle Jesse & Wilkes (look at how happy Wilkes is to see him!)


Uncle John LOVES to mess with Wilkes  •  Wilkes was just grinning at him in the one on the right!


Pops & his grandkids!


Uncle Jesse & Hadley  •  Wilkes was showing Uncle John how Hadley likes to have her head rubbed!


Sadly, I didn't get any pics of Sarah Beth with Hadley or Wilkes, any pics of Will or Molly or my Will or Chandra, and my mom was sick that night so she wasn't even there! I can't wait for Hattie to make her arrival and join in all the fun! I also can't wait for Hattie to meet her Hewitt cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment