Being an aunt is seriously one of my favorite roles in life. I love shopping for gifts for Wilkes, Caroline, and now Harris. And hearing Wilkes say "Aunt Caity and Uncle Wheeeel" is the cutest...he has a country accent that is also a little on the squeaky side. Makes my heart melt! I can't wait until Caroline is talking more so we can have phone dates and also skype more!
Harris, I know you can't read yet. But your mommy can read this to you and I will pretend that you understand her...
Harris, Uncle Will and I cannot wait to meet you and hold you. We look forward to watching you grow and become such a precious little boy. You have been born into a great family...you have the most wonderful parents who are going to teach you so much about Jesus and life and family. Your Mimi and Rudy are the best. And Uncle Will is going to love being an uncle to you. We already love you so much, we have loved you since we found out you were on your way! We'll keep praying for you until we see you in person. Then we'll keep praying from afar again. Love, your Aunt Caity

He is so beautiful! I love that picture!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie! Blessings...
ReplyDeleteWe love you too, Aunt Caity!!! Harris can hardly wait to meet you and Uncle Will. And, yes, it won't be long before Caroline will be saying "Uncle Wheeeel" too! Thanks for such a sweet, sweet post :)
ReplyDeleteHe is sooo cute! Congrats Aunt Caity :) PS... I'm going to be in Nashville next week. Can we please do lunch?
ReplyDelete