07 June 2010

Our Garden

Since we have a yard now, we decided to grow a vegetable garden! We started in April and it's been such a fun learning experience so far. We are growing red potatoes, okra, squash, onions, garlic, carrots, green peppers, banana peppers, red peppers, orange peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, lettuce, and sunflowers! We are also growing a big herb garden. The broccoli and lettuce didn't pan out too well...the rabbits ate them all, so we dug them up and planted more okra!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Caity, your garden is huge and beautiful!! I'm so proud of ya'll! That is going to be so fun this summer to have fresh veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am oh so jealous! Can I go ahead an invite myself over to eat your delicious vegetables??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caity, Are you guys fertilizing or feeding your plants anything? We haven't been really and yours look so fabulous. I want to know what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete