Will's company, Twisted Pair Media, is working on a house in Florida. Which is awesome for them, and sad for me most of the time. Because Will is at the beach and I am at home. (Except for the one time that Ryan and Will let me tag along on the business trip...thanks guys!) But this time, Will is the only one going from his company...and he just told me to request off work and come with him!
I am headed to the beach!!! Watercolor & Seaside, here I come!!! (Spontaneous trip #2!)
And in June, Will and I are headed to see Ellen, Jeff, and Caroline in Pasadena. We will finally be able to see their sweet home there, and we can celebrate little baby Harris who is on the way - Ellen is due in late September! Then Will and I will spend a few days exploring San Diego together!

I hope you guys had the best trip! You deserve it!
ReplyDeletehey caity!! i am in san diego for the summer! i know you'll probably be blasted out busy while you're here, but if you want me to show you guys some awesome taco shops or beaches, i would be really excited to. san diego is the best city in the world. give me a call if you like! 615-426-8085. travel safe!
ReplyDelete--kelly cramer