05 April 2010

How I Could Have Met Martha


Creepy, I know. I couldn't resist. So we all know that I like Martha Stewart. A lot. She visited Shadow Nursery, in Winchester. Mr. Shadow is a friend of the family, he's the one who gave me my childhood dog, Elvis, the labrador-dachshund. And many of the amazing plants and tree limbs my dad used in my "Narnia" wedding landscape came from Mr. Shadow's farm. I was dying to go down there the day Martha was there. But no such luck.

Anyways, today there is a post on her blog about her visit there.

Here's Elvis, back in his prime. He's now hanging out on my front porch in heaven, waiting for me to get home :)

And here's my lovely wedding, my dad was so creative and designed the most beautiful backdrop of evergreen, branches, magnolia, and more for my December wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for having that "Our Best Bites" website on your blog roll.. I have fallen in love with it, and will now put it in mine! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete