12 March 2010

A Year in Random Photos

I got this idea from someone else's blog. But now I can't remember whose, or else I am neglecting to say whose blog I stalk...Anyways, here's a series of photos from my iPhone from the past year. It's funny to see what I found significant enough to capture in a quick moment...

This is my Grammy, at a political protest. Maybe a tea party...you never know with her. And this photo was actually in the paper!

Caroline was born!

I ran into Will & Wilkes as they were going to see the Easter Bunny!

Ellen, Jeff, & Caroline were here during the summer before they moved to California!

Go VOLS! I went to the TN-UCLA game with my brothers - so fun!

Wilkes & the rest of the family came over to our NEW HOUSE on Halloween!

Sarah got a job at a great salon in Nashville. This photo was taken to show Will the great lengths I go to in the name of beauty :)

Wilkes said we looked like pirates!

On Sporcle, I mastered the Crayola colors.

In Vegas, we saw this lady on a segway, wearing a helmet, drinking a beer (in her right hand) while driving around in a hotel. Priceless moment.

I made Grammy's spagetti & meatballs for the first time!

Wilkes spent the night with me & Will. This pic was taken at 5:30am, when he decided we should watch Bolt and hang out.

These were on the back door when I got home on Valentine's Day!

I tried oysters again & LOVED them this time! 55 South is a new restaurant in downtown Franklin & it's amazing!

Ellen & Caroline came home in February! And Ellen announced that they were expecting another baby, due in October! And that's the end of my photos for the year!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! How fun to see things from your iphone's perspective! Once again you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete