Will and I just got back from California this weekend. Once I go through the hundreds of photos we took, I'll post share more about our adventures in Pasadena and San Diego.
Jesse, my youngest brother, tended to our garden while we were away. I don't know if it was the hot Tennessee weather, the rainstorm on Saturday, or his magic touch...but our garden was bursting with new growth and vegetables were everywhere! Cherry tomatoes were literally falling off the plant- and they are delicious! The banana pepper plant had collapsed because so many peppers were growing on it. Some of our potatoes were ready to dig up and we even tasted a few carrots out of our garden. And we are about to have a huge harvest of squash...we picked 3 yesterday and there are a ton more on the way! Here's a photo of the sampling out of our garden...

Wow its looks fabulous! Enjoy your delicious garden dinners!
ReplyDeleteCAITY. Just WHAT are you feeding those things?? My mom and I have a small tomato and roma tomato garden and apparently we've got black thumbs this summer. They hate us! All the tomatoes we've got are STILL green!
ReplyDelete