06 January 2010

Holiday Recap!

I don't feel focused as I am beginning this blog. Maybe it's because I abandoned it for a month and can't remember where to start. I'll just run through the holidays and we'll see where we end up...we had a busy Christmas schedule - from dinner at the Parkeys to a late night Christmas lights tour with my family, from a yummy dinner at Sperry's with the Shinnicks to all 4 of our extended family Christmases, we were busy busy busy! But we had so much fun!!! So here goes...



Will with our precious little niece, Caroline! We are so glad that we got to spend so much time with Ellen, Jeff, and Caroline - we've missed them so much!



My brothers, John & Jesse, with our nephew, Wilkes - they're such good "unkees" as Wilkes calls them!


My sister, Sarah, with Wilkes - he loved posing by the tree with her!



Being an aunt is so fun and brings me so much joy!


For Christmas, Sarah & Matt gave Wilkes a big bucket of plastic balls. Will & I got him a foam ax. Obviously, they provided a lot of fun and entertainment!


We went on a Christmas lights tour with my family - and the lights were really impressive!


Here's the whole Hewitt family - it's rare that we're all together & in the mood to take a group photo!


This was our first Christmas in our new house and I am so bummed because I forgot to take pics of my decorations. I put lights up outside, had the perfect little tree, and really decorated for the holidays for the first time!

Our New Year's Eve was pretty uneventful, due to the fact that Will was sick. But in some ways, it was nice just to be at home, eating Cheez-It Party Mix and drinking Cran-Apple. I didn't even stay up til midnight - I decided to call it a night at 11:30 when I saw that Chaco and Will had both gone to bed.

Well, sorry if this post was a little random or boring. Happy 2010 to everyone! Hope this year is blessed with lots of love and joy for each of you!


2 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging! So happy I get to keep up with y'all now! Our blog address is www.harrisblessings.blogspot.com I do my best to post as often as possible, but make no promises as the mama of a toddler! :) Hope y'all are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! it's so precious--which I'm not surprised about AT ALL :)

    ReplyDelete