26 April 2013

Our Visitors

Get ready for PICTURE OVERLOAD. These were our visitors while we were in the hospital. I think we may have forgotten to take pics with a few people...so if you came & you aren't featured...then I'm so sorry we didn't whip out the camera!!!


Bebe (my mom, Beth) meets Hattie with eyes FULL of tears!


Mimi (Will's mom, Paula) meets Hattie!


Pops (my dad, Bill) meets Hattie!


Rudy (Will's dad, Mike) meets Hattie!


Both grandpas lookin' all proud!


We are so blessed that our parents are friends!


Hattie is so blessed to have 4 amazing grandparents that love the Lord and her so much!


Papa, one of Hattie's great-grandfathers


Nana and Papa - so sweet!


This is Nana, one of Hattie's great-grandmothers,
aka the original Hattie Shinnick, whom Hattie is named after!
(This pink gown Hattie is wearing was given to her by Nana and is the first outfit we put her in!)


Wilkes got to meet Hattie because he just so happened to be in town when she was born!


When I asked Wilkes what he thought of Baby Hattie, he simply gave her two thumbs up!
I loved that he got to be here and climb up in my bed and hold her!


Uncle Jesse and Aunt Kirstyn are the best. They drove from Knoxville in the middle of the night to be here when she was born! When I got the text that said they were coming, I cried!


Uncle Jesse!


Wilkes thought Hattie looked like a baby werewolf because she was so hairy!


Brandon and Court came to visit - but we forgot to take Court's pic!


Will's Aunt Susie meets Hattie!


And Sara (Will's cousin) meets Hattie!


Jase came and I think he was kind of enamored with her :)


Sarah Beth came that afternoon - I was so happy for Hattie to meet her Aunt Sarah!


Anthony, Kelci, and Bennett came by - Baby Bennett and Hattie will be buddies!


Dave and Micah and...


Syd and Jack came by that first night!


Uncle John loved Hattie, aka Thundercat, the nickname he and I lovingly bestowed on her the week before!


Cherry snuggling with precious Hattie!


Lofton liked the window perch more than Hattie I think!


Proud daddy showing off his baby girl to Elliott!


Precious Adler wanted to meet Hattie, too!


Ryan brought us lunch and hung out for a while!


Sweet Keela and Andrew came by after church!


Precious friends!


Grandmother and Granddad (Hattie's great-grandparents) came on Sunday with Mimi and Rudy!


Logan - this face is priceless!


Love our dear friends!


Jill may have been the most excited friend about Hattie's arrival!


Nate, Cori, and Baby Oakley came to meet Hattie! I am sure we have playdates in our future!


Mary Morgan meets Hattie!


Ben was great at calming her down when she start fussing!


Dear friends meeting Hattie makes my heart so full!
Luke, Heather, and Annabelle came to meet Hattie!


Sweet Heather!


And CUTE Annabelle with her stuffed dog, Buster!
Hattie has a matching Buster!


Friends and co-workers, Jana and Lauren!


Brooks!


Josh!

We were so blessed by all our friends that came to visit us in the hospital! What a sweet and fun time to introduce our baby girl to so many people that we love! Thanks for coming to visit us, friends! (More visitors at home to follow!)

1 comment:

  1. Most excited friend award = You just made my week!

    ReplyDelete