23 April 2013

Those First Sweet Days

I loved our first sweet days as a family of three. Even if they were spent in a little hospital room. Or maybe because they were spent in a little hospital room. It was like a little bubble, where all that mattered was contained in one room. The world seemed to stand still, and our days and nights there were so precious and sweet.

(minus things like catheters, IVs, uncomfortable dad beds, and poor lighting)

Anyways, I'll let the pictures do the talking...because Hattie is starting to stir and I'm trying to finish my lunch before I am off to feed her! Ok, here's a bunch of pictures, get ready!

DAYS 1-3 IN THE HOSPITAL


All chubby!


Poor baby's first bath - she was so mad!


Double fists!


So happy & so tired!


Gettin' checked out by the nurse.


Daddy was such a champ & tackled the first diaper!


Not so happy!


Little burrito baby!


Finally moved to our room & out of recovery!


Umm, we are crazy about you, Hattie!


Such a proud daddy!


Big yawn!


Sweet little cries!


Oh my goodness, I'm a mama now!


Hattie Bear, you LOVED the sleep sack. So Daddy bought you one.


You were livid about getting your vitals checked.


But still so darn cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment