I don't know what Chaco knows about the situation. Does he know there is a baby on the way? Does he sense the impending changes coming our way? Will insists that he doesn't know anything is different but I kind of lean the other way. His demeanor is changing. Lately, all he wants to do is snuggle. Doesn't want to play. Doesn't want to be outside.
And I have been a very busy little bee getting Hattie's nursery ready. The glider has been ordered, the room has been painted, I'm framing lots of photos and prints, Will put her crib together, and my painting projects are almost finished!
I can't wait to show you the finished room. It's coming together nicely, and I can't wait to sit in there and imagine having our baby at home with us!
We also had an amazing baby shower that will make it to the blog as soon as I have some photos to share. And our other showers are happening in the next couple weeks...then we'll just be waiting on our little Hattie to get here!



No comments:
Post a Comment