Life has been so busy lately & today it just hit me that I haven't really had any time to craft! And on top of that, I haven't crafted anything for my little Hattie! When she gets here, I am sure life will be busier and I won't just be crafting my heart out. So I better create some time now!
I bought this cute fabric about a week ago, not knowing what I would do with it. Today a little time opened up and a little inspiration struck...a "daddy inspired" baby onesie! Because if you know Will, you know he LOVES his coffee.
A simple project that made me happy, made Will smile, and that got us both more excited about Hattie making her way into the world. Like we could get more excited. We are beside ourselves already. We hit the 29 week mark today, so 11 weeks to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment