And last week, on Wednesday, I was just hanging out with Will, watching tv. And boom, there she was. I felt her with my hand on my tummy for the first time! It was awesome. Somehow, every time Will would try to feel her she would stop, but then when he would take his hand away she would bounce around again. Well, Thursday night she was moving a bunch again and he felt her! I knew he felt it as soon as he did because of the surprised and sweet look on his face!
And Hattie has not really stopped moving since then! As I am writing this, it feels like she is kicking the backside of my belly button which is the weirdest thing! Seriously, you know how weird it feels when someone pokes your belly button? Well, it's like the opposite of that but kind of the same feeling! I am thinking I have one spunky little girl on my hands...
No comments:
Post a Comment