1. Visit the Grand Ole Opry.
I am a native Nashvillian and I have never been. Oh the shame! And I like country music. So how is that even possible?

2. Eat at a food truck!
Everyone is talking about them, and I want in on this trend! There are more food trucks in Nashville than I imagined! I think I want to start with The Grilled Cheeserie...yum!
3. Go to Movies in the Park
I have never seen a movie in a park, outside, or anything. And I love movies, I love being outside, and I love picnics. (Movies in the Park seems like the perfect place for a picnic dinner, and Will owes me a picnic from like 5 years ago when we were dating and I saw some scary movie with him...off subject, I know.)
4. Eat at 4 Nashville restaurants that have been featured on Food Network!
Nashville has so many great restaurants, and a bunch have been on different Food Network shows. Why have I not been to these wonderful places? Ugh, because I am a creature of habit!
5. Enjoy the Harpeth River at least once this summer!
I love fishing, swimming, and wading in the river. It makes me feel young and carefree. I need days by the river occasionally.
6. Visit the recently renovated Franklin Theater!
I am so glad it's back in business. I have such fond memories of this theater growing up, and I hope it enjoys wonderful success now that it's restored!
7. Visit the Nashville Farmers' Market
I have never been and it just seems like a summer kind of thing.
I am giving myself until September 21st (which is the last day of summer according to the calendar) to accomplish these 7 things. You may be thinking, "Geez, Caity. You don't set the bar too high, do you?" Well, you know how summer is. It's busy. And if I do more, then great! I will hopefully share my new experiences with you via blogging. If you have any tips or wish to tag along on any, let me know! If this goes well, then I think I will create an Autumn Bucket List! Wish me luck!






I seriously just said "Wow!" out loud. I love the new layout! You are so talented!
ReplyDeleteOh and Can I come on some of these? Please!
So, Dave and I would LOVE to go to Movies in the Park or to the Franklin Theatre with you guys since we've wanted to do the same! And I also want to go to the Nashville Farmer's Market since I've never been. So, let us know if you'd like company on any of these! (And I'm with you... the summer goes by SO fast... it's hard to get in all you want to do!)
ReplyDeleteGood ideas! If you need some friends to accompany you on any of those outings (especially the food related ones ...hehe) call us!
ReplyDeleteAs everyone has said above, please call Logan and I if you want some friends to accomplish these tasks with. My personal favorites: the Harpeth River, Movies in the Park, and The Grand Ole Opry.
ReplyDeleteAnd, as Courtney said, the new layout is just beautiful!!
Great List! I wanna know what food network spots you like ! :) We love the Jamaican restaurant at the farmer's market( you should go there too), and it is sooo close to church! We should plan a couple Harpeth canoeing kayaking day in later JULY!!!
ReplyDeleteYou can do movies in the park and food trucks at once!!! Also, hunter and I have been trying to go to the Opry for over a year now and have yet to successfully schedule it, buy tickets and GO. Call us if you want some company!
ReplyDeleteWe are determined to get to movie in the park in Centennial this summer, too!! If you guys ever go and want some company, give us a call!
ReplyDelete