I mentioned in my last post that Will and I quit our jobs this spring. We did. We really did. And it was bittersweet, because it was kind of like the end of an era. Will's business partners were really supportive, and I am forever grateful for that. And even though my office was kind of shocked, they were supportive and excited for us, too. Twisted Pair Media and Courtney Davis, you were really good to us. We couldn't have gotten a better start as adults in the working world and as newlyweds. We are forever grateful to you all...especially Ryan, Wes, Sam, Carol, Elaine, and Shannon.
We are now working at our church, which is very near & dear to our hearts. I will post more about that later. Today's post...celebrating the end of an era and the beginning of a new one! Will and I both celebrated our 25th birthdays in March and started our new jobs in March and April. So we went on a cruise to celebrate and transition.
We visited Roatan and Cozumel. We rode 18 ziplines, held monkeys and parrots, ate tons of food (4 course meals, sushi buffets, croissants every morning, the list goes on), slept in, laid by the pool, rested, read, and watched movies. What a fabulous vacation it was for us to rest, reconnect, and relax. Here are the photos...
Look at our huge breakfasts! Yum!
Windswept & happy!
Ready for our big adventure in Roatan!
This parrot was a mischievous little devil!
That's why I am leaning away from its beak!
But I LOVED the monkeys!
They would just hop on your shoulder as you walked by!
And their hands were the cutest & softest little hands!
My favorite photo from our trip!
Hard to see...but this is Will flying like Superman on a zipline!
I was so scared I was coming home husband-less!
Then Will convinced me to try it! It was so fun and scary...as you can tell my mouth is wide open because I was screaming my head off. I love that my husband is adventurous!
No comments:
Post a Comment