11 January 2011

Our Christmas

We had a very busy Christmas and I feel like I am just now recovering! Will and I both have lots of extended family, and I am so thankful for them and the time we get to spend with them. The only thing is...they all live right around Nashville, so we see everyone within a few days and that can be exhausting. Wonderful, but exhausting. Here are some pics I took over the break...I didn't have my camera at each place, so they are kind of random glimpses into our holidays!

Will meeting Harris for the first time!

  
Sweet sleeping Harris

  
Looking at Grandmother's tree with Caroline!

 Caroline with Chef Will :)

 Caroline is just so precious!

 Nana, Papa, Ellen, Jeff, Harris, Caroline, Paula, Mike, Will, and me.
All gathered around our dinner table. Makes me so happy!

 Love them!

 Paula with sweet little Harris. He's the cutest little chunk :)

 Caroline loved playing the piano with Mimi (Paula)!

The Hewitt Christmas - Uncle Jesse & Wilkes

Pops, Will, and Wilkes. A.k.a. the William Allen Hewitts.

John painted these wonderful Christmas sweatshirts for Jesse and him. Ha. Love them.

My brothers and sister!

Jesse has gotten Wilkes into Adventure Time and he made him an iron on shirt. Wilkes was so excited and he put it on right after he opened it!

And here is Wilkes in the camo jacket from Uncle John, of course.

Me and my cute hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment