My beautiful bouquet that my mom made!
And here I am with the most handsome man in the world!
To our parents, thank you for trusting us. Thank you for letting us get married while we were still in college. Thank you for helping us, teaching us, loving us. The amount of faith you put in us just amazes me. I don't know many parents who let their kids just get married while still in school, let alone who are so happy and joyful through the process! We are so completely blessed by you and your support!
The love of my life.
To my dear Will...I love you so much. I am the luckiest girl in the whole world. Being married to you is truly finding my other half and becoming whole. You are my best friend, my family, my favorite person ever, the love of my life, my secret keeper, my challenger, my partner, and the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I think about how well I know you and you know me. When you lay your glasses down at a restaurant, I instinctively pick them up. If we are like this at 24, I can't wait to see us at 75. Every day I am thankful for the blessing that you are in my life. I love you, Will.
............................
So when I lose my way, find me,
When I lose love's chains, bind me,
At the end of all my faith,
To the end of all my days,
When I forget my name, remind me.
Cause we bear the light of the son of man,
So there's nothing left to fear.
So I'll walk with you in the shadowlands,
Til the shadows disappear.
Cause he promised not to leave us,
And his promises are true.
So in the face of all this chaos, baby,
I can dance with you.
"Dancing in the Minefields," Andrew Peterson






So sweet! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteThis post made me cry! I cannot imagine anyone more perfect for my brother. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!!! We miss you already :(
ReplyDelete