08 November 2010

I'm still here!

Ok, it's been a long time since I posted anything. I'm still here, I promise. But I lost the card reader for my camera and I am going to Wal-Mart after work...which means I am going to buy one and update this blog finally!!! Until then, I will upload the most recent pics from my phone to hold you over...


Elaine and Sam grilling oysters at the Courtney Davis tailgate!
My boss, Sam, is a big Vandy fan and he has a tailgate spot.



It's no ordinary tailgate - grilled oysters with parmesan-garlic butter!
I wish I had a photo of the HUGE spread of food he had at this gourmet tailgate!!!



Me and Elaine at the tailgate



Me and my ADORABLE hubby! We were Vandy fans for the day!




New items have been added to my etsy shop - mostly jewelry!




I finally finished my Christmas quilt.
I will get a better photo of it.



And last but not least...here's Chaco modeling his winter coat.
Not only does he not mind the coat, he kind of loves it.
I swear we aren't those people who have outfits for their dogs.
Just the coat. Oh, and a Tennessee Vols shirt for him.
Come on, we gotta support our Vols!

More to come later, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment