12 November 2010

Fro-Yo with Caroline

These are old pics, but I was going through all the photos on my camera and I found them. When Ellen was visiting in August, just a couple weeks before baby Harris would make his grand entrance, we went out for frozen yogurt at Sweet Cece's.

I just wanted to share these sweet photos...I love seeing Will interact with our niece and nephews. When we were seniors in high school, we both volunteered at the same daycare for our 7th period class. I didn't have my driver's license for a month (got a ticket in Brentwood, and they took my license!) so Will gave me a ride. This was the beginning of us. We would get there when the 4 year olds were waking up from their nap. And this little boy, Hunter, who looked like Kermit the Frog, just LOVED Will. He would say, "Mr. Wheeeeel, come 'ere!" And Will would go lay on the floor next to Hunter, who was on a Kinder-Mat of course. They would whisper for the rest of nap time. Then the lights came on and ready-set-go, it was play time. Needless to say, when Will had 5 little boys trying to wrestle with him and get his undivided attention...well, my little heart was quickly captured. And those ultra-sweet pangs in my heart are still there when I see him with Caroline and Wilkes...and we are still dying to meet Harris!

No, I don't have baby fever. I just know that Will is going to be a great dad...one day. Here are the pics...










She's the cutest, right? With all those cute, funny faces. And her adorable outfits that Ellen makes! We can't wait to see them over Christmas - Ellen, we miss you guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh. my. goodness. can't believe you have been holding back those pics! they are precious! loved talking to you the other day. we miss ya'll so much!

    ReplyDelete