Ok. So...Will also has baking skills. He made two apple pies from scratch, for my house church tonight. I helped. And by helped...I mean I peeled apples. Embarrassing. Oh well. But this guy can bake! Look at the lattice crust. I mean, seriously, how many men do this?
We taste-tested one of the pies last night, I mean we had to make sure they were good. Actually, we were dying for some after smelling them baking. And let me just say...the pie did not disappoint. Will started in on "I think I added to much cinnamon, too much allspice maybe" and I was scarfing my pie down! It was DELICIOUS. I wish you could all taste it through your computers. Maybe in the future.
I am beyond jealous of your house church girls tonight. And a tad bit jealous that you have a husband that can cook almost ANYTHING! That crust is amazing!
ReplyDeleteMy mouth seriously started watering and I really do want to taste it through my computer.
ReplyDeleteI want you and Will back in HC!! Miss you guys! Adding this to my list of qualities my future husband needs to have! What a lucky girl! Impressive!
ReplyDelete