21 February 2014

My New Etsy Shop



Today is a big day. I have opened a new Etsy shop! This is something I have debated for quite some time, and this week I found the perfect motivation.

Recovering thousands of photos. Yeah. My hard drive crashed. In a big way. I have lost all the photos taken prior to October. So that's everything of Hattie under 6 months of age. And all our married photos. And when you are the family historian, well, that means it's all the photos of our families, holidays, vacations, etc. Man, it's a little devastating. I still have the real people, like Hattie and Will and our families. But because there's a chance to get them back, I want to pursue it.

Here's what's crazy. It will take $965.00 to retrieve all the photos. And because I am so nostalgic and sentimental, well, it's worth it. So I'm gonna work my tush off to get there. And this is how!

If you feel compelled to help me reach my goal, then head over to my etsy shop and check out my art prints. I'll be adding some brand new ones in the coming days as well! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment