I stole this idea from Will's amazing cousin, Morgan...yes, the one I mention quite frequently. The one and only Morgan Trinker.
1. spring items from my parents' garden center & gift shop
2. sinful ingredients for cupcakes
3. a trip to my sister's salon for cut & color
4. impromptu dinner with the family for some tacos
5. watching the clock, waiting for a taste
6. sharing queso with Wilkes
7. I drank lots of birthday coke. Just regular coke. My fave.
8. my mom got feathers, too!
9. Sweet Leslie brought be a big ol' bag of gummi bears. My other fave.
10. drank cream in my coffee at church, first time in a while
11. spent the day serving at our sweet church
12. AMAZING salt & pepper shakers that Paige bought me!
13. birthday balloon
14. time for a taste, pre-chocolate fudge frosting
15. awesome card by the lovely Jill Hartline
16. bright springy flowers
17. my mother-in-law painted this chalkboard vase for me!
18. what a stud. my hubs, sitting in the same booth as our first date (7 yrs ago!).
19. yum
20. birthday treasures from my dear friends
21. scrumptious brunch with friends
22. my feathers, ask for sarah webster
23. whose husband makes homemade-from-scratch cupcakes? MINE.
24. broccoli cheese soup with Rebecca June. 2 faves.
All in all, this was the best birthday ever. I am so thankful for my wonderful friends and family. Thank you for loving me, celebrating with me, and making me feel so special. I couldn't ask for anything more, and my cup is completely running over. My heart is full of joy. Love you all.

Not to sound like a stalker, but I literally check your blog(s) every week to make sure I didn't miss an update. AND TODAY I WAS SO EXCITED. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had an incredible birthday, and I'm kind of in love with your feathers. I'm in desperate need of a haircut, maybe you've inspired me to do something crazy. (Don't worry - no feathers, I'd never steal your thunder!)
Much love and YAY for a new blog post. :)