19 August 2010

Housework & Birthdays

August has been a busy busy month for us! We are renovating our dining room; it was just a terrible room...complete with paneling, ugly wooden shelves, and practically no light. Here's a bit of our process, and when the room is finished...I will post lots of pics of our wonderful new room! I think it's going to be my favorite room in the whole house. Will says that I say that about every room though. But this one will definitely be my new favorite!!!

Will truly amazes me! Here he is about to start cutting holes in the ceiling for the new lighting!

 
Here is a quick look around the room, with Chaco's first cameo in a feature film.

So in the midst of our housework, we got to stop and celebrate Wilkes' third birthday! How can this boy be three already!?! I sort of chart my married life by how old he is, because he was only four months old at our wedding. So that means we are closing in on 3 years! Well, we went to my parents for a pool party, but it rained :( Did that bother the birthday boy at all...NO. He had presents, cake, and too many aunts and uncles fawning allover him. Here's a little video of his cute voice (sorry about mine)...

 
And then I got to go eat lunch with Wilkes, parents, and John on Monday! Best part of my day for sure! Here's a little video of Wilkes and all of his cuteness!!! 


And now I am headed to lunch with Wilkes and my mom again! She's keeping him because his daycare is closed this week! I am getting spoiled on all this Wilkes time and lunches out!

Also, Will's dad, Mike, had a birthday this month, too! Happy Birthday, Mike!!! I am sure we'll celebrate your big day when Ellen, Jeff, and Caroline are here! We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment