After our visiting Pasadena, Will and I drove to San Diego to spend four days exploring the city and beaches. Some highlights of our trip: visiting the U.S.S. Midway, going to the San Diego Zoo, hanging out in La Jolla, eating some yummy meals, going to Paper-Source (my favorite paper supplier!), and seeing Toy Story 3 (not in 3D, I hate 3D movies with a passion!)
We ate at this awesome restaurant called Brigantine on the Coast. Heather's friend who lives in San Diego recommended this place for their fish tacos. And let me tell you...they did not disappoint. They were seriously the BEST we have ever tasted. If you are in San Diego, you've got to go there!!!
When we were hanging out on La Jolla Beach, we got a text from Luke saying that our dear friends, Dave and Syd, had a baby boy! I will always remember that moment...we were elated and so homesick all the sudden. I wanted to jump on a plane and get back so I could hug their necks and meet that precious baby!!!
So Paper-Source is my favorite store, pretty much in the whole wide world. Their catchphrase is "Do Something Creative Everyday," and ever since reading that...I have tried. From the moment I walk in that store, it's like my creative side just got a shot of caffeine, jumped in a Lamborghini, and took off on the wildest ride of my life. The whole wall of colored envelopes...man, I just want to buy cases in every color. And the gift bags, gift wrap, greeting cards, rubber stamps, everything. LOVE IT ALL. (If you ever need a gift for me...hint hint...I love Paper-Source gift cards.) I spent over an hour in the store in Carlsbad, talking to the cashier, buying envelopes, and pretty much living in my heaven on earth. (Will was in the Apple store...his heaven on earth)
Sorry if I geeked out on y'all, up there. Ok, here are the pics...
No comments:
Post a Comment