23 November 2009

Beginning Our Blog...

So after talking about starting our blog for months, I am finally doing it. What is this blog about, you wonder? Well, it's about the Shinnick way of life...usually that consists of time with our families & friends, chasing after Chaco (our 2 year old yorkie-poo-poo), our new home which is quite the construction zone at the moment, and a few adventures along the way...

Meet the Shinnicks...Will and I have been married since December 2007, we are high school sweethearts, we just bought our first home in Franklin - where we both have grown up. We feel extremely blessed to be where we are in life - most of our family is close by (except for Ellen, Jeff, and little Caroline - WE MISS YOU), we are part of a church where we feel challenged and propelled forward in mission, we have the greatest friends, and we are loving fixing up our new home together. You'll learn more about us as this blog continues on...so that's enough for now...here's a pic to leave with you - it's kind of old though, I promise to follow up with more current ones.

2 comments:

  1. Finally!!! So glad to be able to see pictures of ya'll and keep up with the home renovations. It just doesn't seem right to not be with you both over Thanksgiving :( We love you so much and miss you a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it caity!! now, I have another one to read!

    ReplyDelete