04 October 2013

Hattie - 4 Months Old



In Hattie's fourth month, she...

Met Aunt Viva, my sweet great aunt. Hattie's middle name comes from my grandmother, Louise, who was Aunt Viva's sister. She passed away the year I was born, and Aunt Viva has always loved on us in her place!

Started eating rice cereal - because she's a hungry girl!

Weighed in around 14-15 pounds.

Found her toes!

Started hanging out with Mimi or Bebe on Mondays as I went back to work!

Tagged along on Sundays as I went to work at church.

Went to the nursery for the first time at church.

Went to the pool a bunch!

Started wearing her 3-6 month clothes.

Attended soon-to-be-Aunt Kirstyn's bridal shower, all dressed up!

Went to the Nashville Zoo & the Chattanooga Aquarium for the first time!

And stayed with Bebe & Pops while we went to Birmingham for 2 nights! Her first spend the night!


At the aquarium with Uncle Jesse & Wilkes!



I love those big blue eyes!



Playing with Annabelle & Heather while the boys are at the driving range.



About to go to the movies! She loved all the music in the Lone Ranger!



Hattie's selfies!



At the zoo with Wilkesy!



First taste of cereal!



Bubble blower!



Loving the fish tanks at the zoo!



Zoo pic.



Napping while I work!



At the bridal shower!



Visiting Aunt Viva!



Angel baby!



Pool days!



Watching herself in her mirror in the car!



Wilkes is such a good cousin!



Baby doll face!



Cracking herself up!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over her eyes--and her eyelashes! And that she's getting SO big!

    ReplyDelete