We left on Friday at lunch, flew nonstop to Vegas, and started a fun weekend! We stayed at Planet Hollywood, which was great since it's in the center of the Strip. Highlights of the trip include eating at two Wolfgang Puck restaurants (if you know Will, you know that he LOVES Wolfgang Puck!) going to Beatles Love Cirque Du Soleil (AMAZING - totally worth the money!), and going to the top of the Stratosphere.
Here's a few meals we ate...
The Wynn Brunch Buffet - delicious & expensive! For brunch at 9am, I ate Kobe Angus Sliders, Eggs Benedict, a biscuit, blueberry tart, raspberry gelee with lime mousse, chocolate banana tart, sausage links, and more! This was the biggest meal I ate!
Spago at Caesar's Palace - Will had pizza and chicken lollipops (the best wings ever!) and I had a wonderful mushroom fettuccine alfredo with handcut noodles! This was the first of the Wolfgang Puck restaurant - and our favorite! If you're in Vegas, you should totally go eat here!
Lupo at Mandalay Bay - Will had yummy cheese ravioli and I had spinach noodle-meat lasagna. They served the basket of bread with a delicious white bean spread. Second Wolfgang Puck restaurant, really yummy, also recommend this one!
Bobby Flay's Mesa Grille at Caesar's Palace - Will had tuna nachos and I had a Cuban pork sandwich!
Ok, now I'm hungry! I'll leave you with some pics...also, spontaneous trip #2 is possibly in the works for this weekend! This is the best New Year's resolution - it's challenging for me sometimes, but it's really fun!
Will in front of the Wynn
on the Strip in front of the Wynn
in the Bellagio garden, decorated for Chinese New Year
Paris Hotel - so cool!
at the top of the Stratosphere
making a Stratosphere souvenir penny
at the top of the Stratosphere







No comments:
Post a Comment